The big 3 0! I mean I'll be 28 in a month so I'm not 30 but this is the 30th WUFW Podcast episode ! Sorry I'll table the dad jokes. Today is a solo short episode on social media trends I've been seeing through my own experimentation on the side and day job role as marketing manager for a small business.
Being in multiple NH chambers of commerce and working with local musicians nightly I see a lot of people doing great things with social and a lot that need to get after it quick. Today I talk about some observations I've seen in the industry, any pointers I can provide and what I am personally doing well and not well in social.
In This Episode We Cover
- Differences in social media
- Importance of video content right now
- Creating content for your business or music page
- The why behind creating different content on different platforms
- Making social content for bands
- Different consumption methods of social
- Introvert vs. extravert content creation methods
- Balancing creation vs. not getting addicted to it
Waking Up From Work Podcast Links
For audio help hit me up here